From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater St. Paul MN can restore these valuables and much more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how many things there are to consider. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important items that were once immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater St. Paul MN can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.